Starts: Hervey Bay QLD 4655, Australia
Ends: Hervey Bay QLD 4655, Australia
With over 33 years of experience, Blue Dolphin Marine Tours offers one of the most comprehensive whale watching tours in Queensland. Travelling aboard a comfortable, multi-award-‐winning sailing vessel allows you to feel like you are in the heart of the humpback whales playground.
Owner / Skipper Peter Lynch brings his knowledge, experience and passion onboard each whale watch encounter providing expert commentary as he showcases the magnificent humpback whales in their natural environment.
Cruising the calm waters of Hervey Bay, guests may experience a variety of natural behaviours by the inquisitive and active humpback whales in their natural playground such as tail-‐slapping, breaching, pectoral slapping or spy-‐hopping. If guests are fortunate enough and the conditions are right, Blue Dolphin Marine Tours may allow guests on their exclusive in-‐water platform for an immersive experience offering a truly once in a lifetime encounter with a humpback whale.
Regardless of whether guests are in the water or on the boat, these magnificent marine creatures will take their breath away as they get up close and personal with them in their own environment, creating memories that will last forever.
Eco-friendly, award-winning, modern sailing vessel
- Low carbon footprint
- Maximum of 24 passengers – no crowding for great views
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious full buffet lunch
- A complimentary beverage (beer, wine or a soft drink)
- Courtesy pick-‐up and drop-‐off from your accommodation
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales singing
- Exclusive In-‐water platform for a whale immersive experience (subject to conditions)
- Free WiFi on board so you can instantly share your photos
- Plenty of shaded seating
- Friendly multi-‐lingual crew
- Suitable for 8 years and above