Travelling *full stop* is an amazing experience, BUT AUSTRALIA is seriously bucket list stuff! Known as the land of opportunity down under, Australia is an iconic travel destination and one that hardly needs introduction; but if you didn’t know already Australia is famous for her breathtaking landscapes, stunning surf, sandy beaches, 4WDriving, vast deserts, unique wildlife, ancient culture and laid back lifestyle.
Whatever your thing may be, Australia has it. As one of the most travelled and popular countries in the world, Australia doesn’t just have great weather all year round, she’s safe, clean and has great transport links that make getting around super easy. A popular destination for virgin travellers and seasoned backpackers alike, Australia is a great place to travel or holiday! Or indeed emigrate too if it really tickles your fancy.
- Home to the world’s largest living organism – THE GREAT BARRIER REEF
- Home to the world’s largest sand island – K’GARI aka Fraser Island
- Home to the world famous – ULURU aka Ayres Rock
- Home to some of the worlds most iconic cities – Sydney and her gorgeous Opera House, Melbourne’s retro St Kilda and Brisbane Southbank City Beach.
- Unique special wildlife only found in Australia –KANGAROO, KOALA, DINGO, QUOKKA, TASMANIAN DEVIL, WOMBAT, ECHIDNA AND OF COURSE THE LEGENDRY DROP BEAR!
Our unique animals are one of the many reasons people visit Australia. Australia has more than 378 mammal species, 828 bird species, 4000 fish species, 300 species of lizard, 140 snake species, 2 crocodile species and around 50 types of marine mammal.
More than 80% of our plants, mammals, reptiles and frogs are unique to Australia and found nowhere else in the world! And with a vast range of Zoo’s you don’t need to embark of a safari to see Australia’s many amazing animal species.